Wednesday, March 24, 2010

TAG: 40 Beauty Quesitons!

So today I thought I would to a tag to let you guys know a little about me. Its 40 beauty questions! So lets get started(:


SKINCARE -
How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, at night sometimes I’m bad and only remove my makeup with Neutrogena makeup remover wipes, which by the way I LOVE(:

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination & a pretty sensitive

what is your current facial wash?
Neutrogena Oil free acne wash redness soothing. The cream cleanser.

Do you exfoliate?
I do about once a week because my skin gets red and irritated if I do it to much.

What brand do you use?
I really like Avenue’s skin brightening one.

What moisturizer do you use?
Clinique redness solutions, it works pretty well!

Do you have freckles?
Some on my nose.

Do you use eye cream?
Yes, but not every day about every other night but I use the Olay eye roller most morning to make me look more awake.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I get a few pimples, usually always have one. But I’m pretty blessed(:

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope.


MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use?
I use the Maybelline mouse one & Almay TLC foundation. Depends on my mood.

How about concealer?
Elf cover stick or Clinique’s airbrush one.

Do you know your undertone color?
I’m a cool with pink undertones

what do you think of fake eyelashes?
I have used them on special occasions.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes I did, I hate it, and I always wish they’d last longer so I could save money!

What brand of mascara do you use?
I love a lot! I really love L’Oreal. I am currently using their telescopic clean definition.
Sephora or MAC?
Mac for lip & shadows. But everything else Sephora. Hard to choose!

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope

What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Brushes and makeup sponges normally.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I currently do not except for a Mac paint pot or NYX jumbo eye shadow sticks. Any good ones I should try out?

For the face?
Yes, I use Mac Prep & Prime

What is your favorite eye shadow (color or shade)?
I have so many, I really love All that glitters from Mac and naked lunch!

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil, mainly on my waterline. If I decide to do any on the top line I’ll reach for gel or pencil. Not a big fan of liquid.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Rarely, but when I’m extra tired sometimes I do.
What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I think they have so many great uses & are so gorgeous but can be pretty messy, I personally only own 2.

Do you use mineral makeup?
No, but my first foundation ever was Bare Minerals & I still have some (not the first bottle though!) I like it but it can look a little cakey and I prefer a liquid.

What is your favorite lipstick?
I have a few but I love Crème d’nude and Gaga from Viva Glam.

How about lipgloss?
Mac’s underage and little vi are always my go to lip glosses!

What is your favorite blush to use?
I rarely use blush but when I do it’s always Mac well dressed.

Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
No I never have. But I have bought of blog sales a few times.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
I really do, it very affordable and if you do your research you could get some really great things! If you’d like me to do a post on how to choose the right drugstore products let me know!

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I never have had the chance to but cannot wait to go!

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I would like to take a few over the summer.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Lol, sometimes in the morning I can be. But usually I’m pretty good.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
So many! Makeup that isn’t the write skin tone, or not blended to the neck. Over plucked eyebrows. There are a lot!

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I really like colorful shades but usually go somewhere in between for my daily routines. But on night outs ill go a bit more dramatic. I love playing with colors!
Which celebrity always has great make up?
I really love all the Kardashians makeup. I also love Lauren Conrads glowy skin(:

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? Eyeliner! Or make some powder.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I think I look alright but I prefer to add color and brighten up my face a bit.
In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Ummm, I really love urban decay, benefit & mac!

What do you think of Makeup??
I love it! It’s a great way to express yourself & its so much fun to play around with. It’s a great hobby of mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment